We were so pleased to have a bounty of Nonprofit and Information booths in 2018. Each featured a fun and interactive demo or activity to share with attendees. Check out who was on hand!
Check back soon as we continue to compile our list for this year.
2018 Nonprofit Booths
- Center for the Arts – Our local arts hub featuring both professional and community based music, dance, visual arts and more. The Center proudly produces the annual WorldFest music festival in July
- Fox Walkers & 4 Elements Earth Education (4EEE) – Earth-based education in nature’s classroom – they offer programs that guide children, families, and teens toward a pure connection to the Earth through direct experiences in nature.
- Forest Service & Smokey the Bear – 100 years of caring for the land and serving people
- Good Sun Solar – dedicated to spreading awareness about the benefits of solar energy and the importance of environmental stewardship
- Haute Trash – Creating and sharing fashion made out of trash in order to entertain, educate and empower others to rethink, reuse and recycle.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release – Working to save injured and orphaned wildlife from six counties of the California foothills
- KVMR Radio – Our incredible community radio station on hand – find out more about their programming and how to become a faithful member
- South Yuba River Citizens League – Protecting and restoring the Yuba River through action, education and restoration. SYRCL puts on a variety of events throughout the year including the Wild & Scenic Film Festival. Look for Flo the Salmon wandering the Festival in search of fun!